A research and learning site for the Daisyworld model
of Watson and Lovelock.
- Annotated lists of Websites, Books, and Articles
- Birth of Daisyworld
- Discussion of the 1983 paper of Watson and Lovelock
- Daisyworld simulations
- Study these programs and do your own research
New Material, 2007
Following the Nobel prize for Al Gore and the IPCC,
I gave a course on Daisyworld simulations at the Ross School,
East Hampton, NY. New material developed for this course will be posted here.
- Proposed Quick fixes for global climate warming
- Some of these are in the works.
- Books by James Lovelock
- These five books are classics.
- NetLogo model for Daisyworld #1
- The skeptics
- Voices raised in opposition to the IPCC summary of 2007
New Material, 2009
Update on the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) hypothesis
Revised 31 December 2007 by Ralph